But what does it actually mean?
Branding is separate from marketing – precedes it, actually.Your marketing strategy is driven by the principles of your brand.
So what is branding?
A brand is who you are as a company. It starts with your mission and vision, and includes everything recognizable as your company, like your logo, website, copy, artwork, etc. A brand also includes every interaction your customer has with you, from a discussion on social media, to a customer service call, to the quality of your products and services. To your customers, your brand is your company.
Did You Know?
It costs 5x more to attract new customers than it does to keep loyal ones
- 66% of customers are willing to pay more for a brand strategy that delivers a positive experience
- 60% of millennials in the U.S. say social media advertising has the most effect over how they perceive a brand
- 38% say they will leave a brand if they believe the company has poor ethics
Does Your Brand Make the Cut?
Does your brand do all this? If it doesn’t, you’re in trouble and you may not even know it. Some symptoms of poor branding include:
- Unclear goals or principles that fail to motivate your staff
- Scattered or ineffectual marketing efforts
- Numerous attempts at re-branding without the results you’re looking for
- A failure to inspire repeat business or customer loyalty
Developing the Perfect Brand
Branding is one of the elements of business that nearly every company struggles with, yet a strong brand is imperative to success.
That’s why Vivid Visual Solutions starts creating your brand strategy. We’ll work with you to help you understand your goals before we start on your logo, website, or copy. That way, you’ll know you’re on the right track with your branding.
Let us help you with an effective brand makeover so your business can thrive.
What Does Branding Do?
Sounds like your brand has some pretty big shoes to fill, doesn’t it? Your brand needs to:
- Underlie and drive your marketing strategy
- Differentiate your company from any other in the market
- Express your company’s central truth while building credibility
- Attract and appeal to your ideal customer
- Continue to retain loyal repeat customers